Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Wow......it's been a while.......

 *Mel sneaks in.........hopes that she has not been forgotten*
Hi everyone........I know it's been a while.......i know you can't read my old blog.
Thought it might be best to begin a new book.........with chapters all about me!
So.....I guessing some of you are thinking....what has this girl been up to????
Why has she got a picture of a ball gown????
I know....random....but all will become clear!
 
So....firstly I'm good......life has had massive up n downs.....
I'm still working for the National Trust....yay!
Getting more and more work.......doing well with membership sales........I've made some fantastic new friends.......I now have contact lenses.....lol!
Still riding my bike and just happy happy happy!
 
So why the ball gown????????
Well......watch this space.......life has become rather interesting of late........I'll be back with yet more delightful housey pictures soon......it what I do best......as well have having lots of mad happenings.......it's great to be back.....love it!!!!
 
Minutes!!!!xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Hello. Lovely to 'see' you!
    And such a jolly welcome back post.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back sweetie...looking forward to reading all of your new news ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your back again in blog land. Nice to see you're back. Look forward to reading what you've been up to. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona, how are things??
      I'm just on a mammoth catch up.....I'll pop over soon....xxx

      Delete
  4. Just found your new blog, I'd been wondering about how you were doing! I'll have a read to catch up & follow this new blog. Welcome back - I'm a bit late I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're still able to pop by and catch up....xx

      Delete
  5. I just found you today...wow i have worried about you very much over the months ,I am soooo happy that you are ok..i will be watching your space,welcome back lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have thought of you so many times over the past year and wondered how you were doing. So very pleased to see you blogging again.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm blogging lots these days.....hope you are ok??xx

      Delete
  7. Mel, I've been thinking about you a lot recently, wondering how you are doing, and here you are! I've been checking back with your old blog, so am so happy to find you elsewhere.

    I'm so happy to see you back! I'm a long time reader (although was never very good with comments.)

    Ali
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!!
      I'm late replying to people.....just going through old comments....to catch up....hope you're well and managing to pop by every now and again....xxx

      Delete
  8. Great to see you back! Great to see you happy too!! Look forward to reading about your escapades, and your great knack of making a lovely home on a budget!
    Have a great weekend : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon.....how are you these days??
      Xxx

      Delete
  9. Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime! I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tour operator | China tour packages | China city travel

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best place to learn Chinese language is in China. However, we understand that it isn't always possible to move here to study Chinese language. The next best thing is to study with our experienced teachers in a virtual classroom. Online students enjoy the same excellent way of Chinese language class and custom designed courseware that we provide for our face to face clients.

    ReplyDelete