Friday, 30 November 2012

Time away......

 Möhnese Dam.....of Dambuster fame.


Hi all.......thank you for the lovely comments and the
warm welcome back!
Well,  as you can see from the title of this blog entry,  I've been away........to Germany......to see my chap Chris at his barracks.
Yep he's a soldier....in the Army Air Corp.......yikes......likey!
 


 
 
Me under the Sargent's Mess.......they used this as a hospital during WW2.

We went to IKEA too.......like you do!
Chris bought something to store shoes in....so we had a fun time putting that together!
 One of many cakes we ate while away!


 
 
Christmas tree in the local town......


The night of the ball........this is what they are told to wear....strict dress code for formal evenings.......
 
My ballgown....black taffeta,  so lovely to wear......adore it....!
 
Chris and me!
 
Yarn bombing....how cool!
 
 
Chris in uniform...oorreerrrr!
The Helicopter is a Lynx.
 
 
 
 
We went to an awesome animal park........I had such a fab time......can't wait to go back soon........watch this space!
Minutes....MMxxxxx
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Oh my word! You look so happy and Chris looks lovely. It's nice to see Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.....I'm blogging on a more regular basis now I've moved.....how are you??xx

      Delete
  2. Oh you look so happy together, I'm glad you've found some one special, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just little old me catching up with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful,your smiles say it bless your hearts I wish only wonderfull things for you both..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked stunning in your ballgown and, most importantly, happy!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you....I'm blogging more frequently now I'm more settled in my new home with Chris.....xxx

      Delete
  6. It's lovely seeing you looking so happy again! What a beautiful dress!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so kind of you....I'm blogging loads now that I've moved and I'm more settled.....how are you doing??
      Xxx

      Delete
  7. You certainly look like a lovely couple : ) Really glad that everything for you is on the up!! That ball gown looks stunning on you, you must have looked wonderful together : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon....how are things with you??
      I'm blogging more now I've moved.....feeling happy and settled!!!xxx

      Delete