Thursday, 18 July 2013

Gosh I've been busy.........come and catch up!!!!

   Wow....it feels like an age since I was last here!
Well, it kind of really is.......so what have I been up too?
I'm still at the National Trust.....busy as always......oohhh...exciting news...The Mill 28th of July...at 8pm...was filmed at our mill...tune in.....ok...back to what I've been up too.....lol!






Chris and I hosted a BBQ a couple of weekends back....yeppy....I'm still going out with the Handsome Chris.....9mths now.....he is so good to me......look at the garden we created together.......the day we started it.......was nothing like today....hot sunny....etc....instead it was cold....and chucking it down....but we gamely cracked on....and this was the result......not bad for a first try at designing an outdoor space.....do we like???


At last my vintage butler sinks are planted up....and looking lovely...full of colour....
 
 
Wider shot......not the biggest outdoor space in the world....small but perfectly formed!



My seating area......using the paint left over from the front door.....oh...yes....I really been super busy.....how do I find the time????



Pretty much everything has had a lick of paint....the back door....now white with green around the window frame....the back gate....windowsills.....front door....see below....my landlord has done some work....and I've done the rest......it all looks super smart.....
 Front door...painted in glade green by dulux..a lovely heritage shade....which is perfect for my 1900's home.....





Me...looking really happy......all to do with that super smiling chappie below....ooohh....see the dress I'm wearing...wore this to watch Prince Charles give out medals at Chris's barracks a few weeks back....that was a fun day.......some of you saw the pictures via FB......

........and here he is....the man who makes me smile....in a mad n crazy way......picture taken in Winterberg....he took me skiing there back in Feb.....we had the best time...Chris can't ski....he did the whole surprise weekend for me...he wanted to show me Germany deep in snow....it was so Narnian.....happily he has now been posted back to the UK.....so we see each other a lot more....each weekend...or midweek visit is quality time well spent....and I'm blessed to have him in my life......Chris if you read this....143....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
So...my friends....I have been  busy....what have you all been up to?  Leave me a comment....and let me know....and that way I can skip along to your blogs to read up.....xxx
Till next time......xxxxxxxxx Mel Melxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy!! Good to see you so happy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to catch up with you too.Your outdoor space looks so pretty and your man has a wonderful smile.So pleased you have happiness and joy in your life.

    Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helllooooooo Mel, I have your blog market on my favourites and on a whim I looked tonight and there you are back!!!! so happy to read all is well with you, I have not blogged for awhile I am in that little place that is best to read and not write at the moment...it will pass..I am so happy to see you are ok..blessings from across the sea xx

    ReplyDelete