Monday, 6 October 2014

Busy again......never a moment!!!!


Well I've been busy again......went to Suffolk last week......to attend the ladies night in the mess at Chris's barracks.
It's a lovely evening,  I went to one last year......full length gowns and the chaps all dressed up in their mess dress and medals......it's a really smart occasion.  This year I wore a wonderful midnight blue lace dress from Phase Eight.....with matching blue satin bow shoes......cute eh?
I love getting dressed up......it's very lovely to be all Hollywood style glamour for the night.......but then the next day it's a huge night after the ball Cinderella feeling......but at least I have both my shoes and I've already found my Prince Charming!!!!!

Sooooo......while I was a away I found a sweet mirror for my 40s dressing table......and being me.....I had to paint it.....and guess what?? Its blue......no real surprise there......I love a certain shade of blue......and it features heavily in this house......pretty much in the same way that it did at the old house!!!

I'm back in High View this week.......pottering in the Potteries......I dare say I'll be bimbling about on blogger,  catching up with you guys and updating here n there.....see you soon!!!

Melxx


No comments:

Post a Comment