Monday, 20 October 2014

More postal goodness!!!

 Well it's been yet another wonderful weekend!!!
Totally back breaking mostly......we've gutted the garden.....it soooo needed doing......with Winnter slowly approaching......I say this.....because it still feels weirdly warm.....which is just soooo wrong at this time of year!!!!  I want to be huddled in a coat and feel chilly!!!!  How oddly British of me!!!!



So......anyways....the postie came and brought me this!!!!!
Plus a postcard from my lovely man......who sent it even though he was due home.....he's so romantic......I just adore him.....
Exciting......it's my gift from Laura Ashley for doing my bit in the T V documentary,  enclosed a wonderful silk scarf,  a reproduction of the first ones Laura made back in the day......it's stunning!!!!
I love it!!!!
And......£100 squid to spend on stuff!!!!

So Chris and I popped to our local store and bought these much lusted over curtains.....awning stripe in raspberry.....ohhhhh I just love them.....they make the bay window look even grander now!!!
I'm soooooo happy!!!
I keep doing that thing....where you go into the room and sigh with joy!!
I've done it a few times.....and it's not getting old yet!!!


What a saddo I am.....teehee!!!


Be back soon.....love Mel Mel....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment