Monday, 6 October 2014

Pottering in the Potteries.......an at home day.....

Good day to you all!!

I'm enjoying an at home day.......due to the fact it's chucking it down presently......I did venture out earlier to post some parcels.  It was good to get some fresh air......but it's very nice to be snugged up at home with all my pretties.......and I would say my cat,  but I've no idea where she's hiding!!!
I've lost her a few times in this house......it's much bigger than my old one......and she has options!!!!


Soooo.....I've been taking pretty pictures.....but that's what you guys love......and there's nothing wrong with that.......I enjoy the pictures too.....I love seeing what you've all been doing in your houses.....!!!
Today the enormous eucalyptus tree should have been chopped down....it's far too big for the garden and it's dangerously heavy on one side....we fear for our house and the property's next to us!!!
So sadly......it's coming down.......hopefully tomorrow......weather permitting......
We've great plans for the garden......that involve Belfast sinks and my Victorian chimney pot planter......can't wait to get cracking!!!!


Till next time love melxx

No comments:

Post a Comment