Sunday, 22 February 2015

Sunday Best.

Hello readers,
Well it's been another wonderful weekend........I've been out and about with my Chris.....today we popped to Emma Bridgewater ( ok....this is like my third trip this month!!! )
We went to see the arch way in honour of the Duchess of Cambridges visit......and the plaque.....they do things so beautifully at EB,  a visit is always a pleasure!!!

Well,  as we were walking about in the seconds shop......I happened to spot a BT gravy plate.....perfect for the gravy boat my sister painted in a recent trip to the decorating studio there.
We are huge fans of EB in the Greevies household........loving our kitchen......so homely and cosy!!

Hope you agree??


Pies for Sunday dinner......bought in Leek on Saturday.......served up with mash......just wish I'd been cooking up a storm in my own polka AGA......one day.......I can dream.......can't i??


Till next time......have a super week.......xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment