Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Yikes update alert!!!!

Well....a huge amount has changed at High View since last time I posted!!!
AND I've been on the telly......modern times....bbc 2 catch it on iplayer.

We celebrated our first Christmas in the new house.


Silly selfie!!!

My TV appearence on 24 hour parcel people.

The hallway painted bright white.....so the Minton tiles pop!!!
Another silly selfie!!!

Snow!!!

Making a gingerbread house!!!

Cosy times at home.

Little me!!!  On the telly......Laura Ashley's biggest fan no less!!!

Romance is still most definitely in the air ........see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping by. I did see you on TV. We were channel hopping when I saw you and I said to my husband I recognise that woman!
    Everyone looks so happy in your pictures!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete