Friday, 6 March 2015

My night on the tiles!!!



Good day to you all.....I know I know....my blog post sounded like a was doing something  wild and crazy last night......seriously you can't get more wild n crazyyyyyyyy than doing a full day in work,  baby and toddler room.....lifting and carrying....then home....housework....and then it happens.....the full on mad moment.....in your dressing gown....absolutely shattered.....and you decide it's the right moment to pull up the Lino and begin restoring the victorian Minton tiles.....what a dumb idea.....😜
By the time I'd finished doing this section.....I was covered in black dusty nastiness.......bright red.....sweating.....and near tears with tiredness....but I battled on....I'd started so I'll finish....( this small bit a least!!!!) after mopping the floor at least 8 times it was still making the water filthy.....this is a floor that was covered long ago.....and I'm not sure it has seen a mop for many a year!!!!
Soooo.....I've just been down....it's looking quite nice....chilly underfoot.....but it's ok...I made myself a brew.....shifted the table and chairs back over.....because the other half needs ripping up....this is a BIG room readers!!!
However the muscle arrives tonight....in the form of my OH....I always glad to see him.....but today more than ever!!!!

Wander back soon....to see how we got on!!!
I'm back in bed now with a brew.....it's only 8am.....and I need a moment.....

Melxx

No comments:

Post a Comment